Thursday, September 2, 2010

Orientation Craziness






Good Afternoon!! Today was the first day of orientation for international students. I couldn't be happier here. It was tough at first after leaving my mom and trying to deal with all of these new changes but I can't see myself leaving this place now!! I have met so many wonderful people and the university is stunning! Orientation started at 9:30 am and I got back to my room around 5:00 (17:00). At the close of the orientation, one of the dean's taught us how to speak some gaelic which was very entertaining. There was so much information presented to us and we took awhile trying to go around campus and figure out what we needed and so forth. Everyone is really confused with class registration and everything. Basically, we register for classes tomorrow and have this cushion period of two weeks of trying out these different classes to make sure we really want to take them. Then on September 17th, the classes officially start. This is how I think it works out but I am not 100% sure. Anyways, tonight is Karoke night which should be a blast! I think a couple of us are hitting up the pubs afterwards to experience the scene there. I really love it here and I can't wait for this semester. I just don't want it to go by so fast!!!! Alright, well time to get ready!

Slain,
Nicoleeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment